So we’ve built you a fantastic website – now we need to help people find it.
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
Many search engine optimisation (SEO) companies believe that SEO is just about climbing the ranks in Google (and not always for a relevant search term). While this is important, we believe that good SEO is really about increasing sales, long term, through the internet – primarily through the use of search engines such as Google and Bing.
We concentrate on bringing relevant users to your website, and through the use of a professionally built website, tempting offers and good service – it all turns into more sales!
How Do You Make My Site Rank Higher on Google?
The algorithms used to determine the order of results on Google are based on thousands of factors which are constantly being amended and improved to make the results more and more accurate. We concentrate on the following to increase your visibility online:
- Optimise the framework of your website
- Research relevant and commonly searched keywords for your business
- Research your competitors, where they are doing well and opportunities where they aren’t
- Optimise the text on your website to capture the keywords identified by our research
- Optimise your page titles and descriptions as displayed by Google
- Optimise your file names
- Submit a sitemap to Google for your website
- Engage and integrate with social media
- Add links back to your site from other relevant websites
We will send you regular updates to ensure that we’re headed in the right direction. Even though search engine optimisation can be a long and ongoing process, you should start to see some good results within the first few months.
What to do Next
We offer a number of search engine optimisation packages to suit your needs, contact us for an evaluation of your website and advice about what we can do for you.